Duck Hearts 2oz
RAW DOG BARKERY MEATS ARE SOURCED FROM THE SAME PLACE SUPERMARKETS AND RESTAURANTS SOURCE THEIR MEATS AND ARE HAND CUT WITH GREAT ATTENTION TO DETAIL & QUALITY. OUR QUALITY IS EVIDENT IN OUR ANALYSIS. COMPARE US TO OTHERS!
Ingredient: DUCK HEART
THE RAW DOG BARKERY DUCK HEART IS SOURCED FROM USDA INSPECTED MEAT AND IS HAND CUT WITH GREAT ATTENTION TO DETAIL & QUALITY. OUR QUALITY IS EVIDENT IN OUR ANALYSIS. COMPARE US TO OTHERS!
- 100% DUCK HEART
- SINGLE INGREDIENT
- GLUTEN FREE
- GRAIN FREE
- STARCH FREE
- SYNTHETIC FREE
- PRESERVATIVE FREE
- HIGH VALUE TREAT
- SPECIES APPROPRIATE
- REAL WHOLE FOOD
- HAND PREMIUM CUTS
Ingredients: Duck Hearts
Crude Protein 70.67% Min, Crude Fat 26.21% Min, Crude Fiber 0.82% Max, Moisture 4% Max
Heart is a highly nutritious and versatile organ meat that can offer many health benefits including:
- High in Nutrients: Heart is an excellent source of protein, vitamins B12 and B6, iron, zinc, and other essential nutrients that are important for optimal health.
- Supports Cardiovascular Health: Eating heart may help to support cardiovascular health due to its high levels of nutrients, such as coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10), which plays a key role in heart health.
- Supports Energy and Metabolism: Heart is a great source of B vitamins, which play a key role in energy production and metabolism.
- Promotes Muscle Health: Heart is a rich source of the amino acid, carnitine, which helps to promote muscle health and function.
- Supports Immune System: Heart contains high levels of zinc, which is important for supporting a healthy immune system.
- Sustainable and Affordable: Compared to other cuts of meat, heart is a sustainable and affordable option that can provide a great source of protein and nutrients.
From this Collection